Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Please tell me we will be seeing Spring soon!

Paiton, Morgan & Officer Austin cruising at Mimi's house.
This is the K-9 unit.


Paiton is thinking that this truck would move alot faster if this Police Officer would get off the hood.


Paiton, AKA Mrs. Beiber practicing her spirit fingers.


Ma'am, please step out of the car.




I think this suspect is getting ready to flee.



Gavin taking a nap.



Paiton bringin' back the 80's look.



Mimi watching the Superbowl with the kids.



Jess trying to talk Adrian into burning that embarassing jersey.


Our house was warmed by some of our favorite people.







We even attracted a few visitors from outside our zip code.



This group is nothing but trouble!


Morgan getting her share of snow.

Austin going after his dad. I told him to go big next time.




I think my son has impure intentions with this chunk of snow.


Karen, Me, Lupe, Austin and somebody else's snowman.





We celebrated Granny's 99th birthday.



Morgan & Pai' being silly girls.



Happy 99th Birthday Granny.


No comments: