This was the highlight of the past few months (in Pappa J & Mother J's opinion at least). both kids got on board their first horse. Thanks Mother J for taking one for the team!


Morgan was actually the first volunteer. I don't think her buns hit the saddle before Austin was GREEN with envy.

Morgan taking notes from Mother J.

Mother J giving this pony a run for its money!

Shor-Tee catching some air!

Raumi striking a pose. Isn't she lovely!

We even captured the old guy doing his best to avoid the kids.

So, according to the kids, this is the best thing that has happened since our last post. we celebrated this crazy thing called Christmas. Needless to say, my kids must have been very nice this year. Next year I will be submitting my own letter to Santa to tell him what really goes on in my house.

The kids waiting to see if Santa ate ALL the cookies they slaved over.

Morgan playing ball in Brawley.

Granny (99 years old) and her "Aussie".

Mimmi & Pappa Mike and 50% of their grandkids.


Santa even came to Pre-School on Pajama day.

In November we welcomed the newest member of the family, Mr. Gavin Michael Cordova. Enjoy Mimi, this is probably your last little bundle of joy.

we made our usual jaunt to Brawley for Thanksgiving and the kids enjoyed taking their Christmas pictures...NOT!!

Austin making my day by finally gifting me a sweet smile that I know he is capable of but that he was being stingy with that morning.

Mom & Dad setting for a Christmas picture minus the grandkids but with a few of their favorite furry things.

I think they were on a ship right here. I love their developing imaginations, Austin is really creating a vivid path for Morgan to follow when they play together.

Morgan enjoying a little soccer match.

Look how close he got to the ball! We definitely have our work cut out with us with soccer. Needless to say, I didn't have a blood pressure problem before enrolling my oldest child in his first organized sport.

Mother J showing Morgan how to look up all the good stuff on the internet.

While it is very clear what Austin was for Halloween, the girls left a little more to the imagination. We told Morgan she was a Princess-flower- butterfly- fairy. Paiton was like a lady bug Princess. Regardless, they were all jazzed to collect their Halloween booty and that holiday was only trumped by Christmas.

Austin, always the gentlemen!
Whew...well, we covered three major holidays, changed seasons, started and finished a soccer season and welcomed a whole new year since I last posted. I guess my New Years resolution will be to update more often :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment