We spent the weekend in Bass Lake and I think it gets better with each visit. Austin loved the sand and only complained minimally when his feet and hands got dirty ( He is SO like his Dad).

Morgan liked to play in the sand, but she much preferred to eat it.

And everyone kept their hats on too :-)

Dad and Austin
diggin' to China

The kids had a great time on the boat it was like we didn't have fussy toddlers for a day. I guess the lesson for the day was, invest in a boat and it will cure my sons behavioral issues.

Morgan, Adrian, Austin,
Paiton and Andrea taking in the sun.

Morgan
cheesin' for the camera and showing off her
pearly whites.

What's up cool guys?

Mimi and
Mowgz
Uh, Austin I think the frosting is supposed to go on the cupcakes?

This toy has been a HIT for all three kids!

Miss Morgan in her new swimsuit enjoying the cabin.
Paiton is so good with her cousin, I think they could be a force to
reckon with as they grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment