Another day at the office. Every morning we have to have our 2 cookie monsters and sometimes Chongo too before we head off to day care.
Austin's cousin is 7 months and about the happiest baby on the block!!!
Meredith asked when Austin gets to ride the motorcycles...well this is it!!! No motorcycles in the future for him, I have been learning way too much about Traumatic Brain Injuries to let that happened.
Maybe he will be the next Food Network star instead of Indian Larry.
Wanna ride?
Here he is posing as a little Don King. You can tell Dad is not the one who has to clean the soap scum off the tub...Mom doesn't do bubble baths, and I think Adrian is trying to make me out to be the "boring" parent already. 

Austin's cousin is 7 months and about the happiest baby on the block!!!
Meredith asked when Austin gets to ride the motorcycles...well this is it!!! No motorcycles in the future for him, I have been learning way too much about Traumatic Brain Injuries to let that happened.
Maybe he will be the next Food Network star instead of Indian Larry.
Wanna ride?
Here he is posing as a little Don King. You can tell Dad is not the one who has to clean the soap scum off the tub...Mom doesn't do bubble baths, and I think Adrian is trying to make me out to be the "boring" parent already. 
No comments:
Post a Comment