Well, Austin is 7 months old as of Saturday. We spent the weekend enjoying the beautiful fresh mountain air in Bass Lake. Austin wasn't too wild about the cold weather but he loved sleeping in the bedroom next to the fireplace. Everyone else was sweating but Austin was in "Hog Heaven". We even found some time to go up Beashore Rd. to check out a lil' snow. When Austin wasn't next to the fire he was being entertained by his 3 new buddies; Kylie, Kaylynn, and Krista. It was just proof again of just how entertaining other kids can be for an infant.
4 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!
I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks! He's quite a traveling little man!
I hope you made those girls take you sledding with them, Austin!
Just out of curiousity, is that fake snow or is he really just wearing socks in the snow?!?!
Post a Comment