I just thought this was a cute picture of A-Ross catchin' some zzz's. I wish he would sleep with a more clear airway though, he is turning me into a more nuerotic mom than I already am.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
When is this kid getting shoes??? Maybe some really cool elf shoes!!!
Wow. I just got caught up on your blog again. What a cutie pie! I too am neurotic. I still (at 19 months) out of habit, will push away sheets/blankets from Wil's nose and check him closely if he is sleeping on his stomach. I guess it will take awhile to get over this.
2 comments:
When is this kid getting shoes??? Maybe some really cool elf shoes!!!
Wow. I just got caught up on your blog again. What a cutie pie! I too am neurotic. I still (at 19 months) out of habit, will push away sheets/blankets from Wil's nose and check him closely if he is sleeping on his stomach. I guess it will take awhile to get over this.
Post a Comment