Monday, September 18, 2006

Eat my shorts Bugs Bunny


That's right, we have started to introduce the fun stuff. Peas were first, my logic was start with the worst stuff possible and it can only get better. Needless to say we won't be going back to peas anytime soon. This week we are on to carrots. I would like to say that Austin loved them and can't wait for more but I really don't know who I would be fooling with that statement. I must admit though, carrots were like a double whammy, they were eaqually exciting coming out of both ends. :-)

4 comments:

The Keenans said...

What a cute face! He's so tiny in that highchair. You guys are tough parents, give him some sweet potatos at least - starting with PEAS - bleck!

ZParents said...

Tell them you want pears... and bananas... and AVOCADO! That's still Zach's favorite, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Is that like, "lions, tigers, witches and bears oh my"?

VDV Family said...

It's all just trouble man. Stick with the milk. They are going to be shoving all kinds of nasty things into your mouth. Once you have your coordination down, grab the spoon, shake it, and throw it on the floor. That's how I let them know to cut it out! - Wilken