
Being a first time mom you can imagine how much time I spend searching for that "perfect" photo. So picture this through Austin's eyes; Austin is laying on the bed, all decked out to start his day and he is FULL of smiles...until I pull out the camera. I start encouraging him to smile by modeling my smile, I get nothing. Then Adrian jumps in and he too is trying to get him to smile, still we get nothing. By this time we are waving every toy within arms reach in front of Austin jumping up and down, heck we even held the dog up to see if she could get him to flash those gums. Instead this is what we got, he rolls over puts his head down and sighs (the picture above). Once again Austin show us just who is the boss in this house.
1 comment:
I don't know -- that is an awfully sweet photo. Are you sure he wasn't posing?
Post a Comment