
For those of you who are germaphobic please do not continue to read. You see since we brought Austin home our wonderful corgi has had to do some serious adjusting. She went from being an only child that got all of our attention to a distant second place. As you can see in the picture Raumi has decided to make a peace offering. That's right, that nasty, drool infested red thing drapped across our baby boy is none other than Raumi's favorite toy. I think her logic was that if she shared her toys with him, he would in turn have to share all his cool little toys that rattle, shake, sing and squeak. I am not a gambling woman but I am willing to bet that there is going to be a lot of toy & food sharing in the future whether we want it or not.
2 comments:
I am a germaphobe and I unfortunately did read on - ack! I don't get you animal lovers!
I think she was trying to play dress up with him -- "Here Austin, you can be the Hula girl this time!"
Post a Comment