Monday, June 05, 2006

Best Invention EVER!!!!


Okay, so the first few weeks of life are amazing and you really can't get enough of your little miracle. Then reality sets in and you realize you haven't showered in a few days, the remnants of what you have eaten the past few weeks are still in the sink, laundry is buiding up, etc. and it is then that you realize you haven't put your little angel down for fear of hearing those blood curdling screams that new mothers become so familiar with. I was stuck, I didn't know how to put him down and get him to really relax for any decent amount of time and then I was introduced to "THE SWING". Many books bad mouth these miraculous inventions, but I have never heard a bad thing about them from an actual living, breathing parent. To ensure Austin's safety we make sure to rotate him at least every hour to avoid bed sores and general aching. Since the purchase of "the swing" the Garcia family has been at peace and I think Austin is starting to like us again. My hat's off to Fisher Price, they have done it again.

No comments: