Thursday, May 04, 2006

He's here!!







Austin Ross Garcia joined us at 11:00pm May 2, 2006. We had to go C-section but that was okay once they weighed him in at a whopping 9.7lbs and 21.5 inches. I think Adrian found a new professional calling, he fit right in with the doctors in his brand new scrubs.

5 comments:

ZParents said...

Yippee!!! I have been loading your site every 5 minutes looking for these photos! He is one handsome little dude.
I am so glad he is doing well... but what about you, Mom? You not only had the gestational period of an elephant, you DELIVERED an elephant!!!
By the way, is Adrian putting Austin on the motorcycle?

The Keenans said...

9 pounds 7 ounces!?! He's a cutie-pie! Hope your recovery goes well, and I can't wait for more pictures. Congrats Garcia Family!!!!

The Stovalls said...

Congratulations. Hope you all are adjusting to family life!

VDV Family said...

Congratulations!He is one big cutie (: Good luck with the sleep deprivation experient. Can't wait to hear more updates!

The Keenans said...

I think we're all going through Austin withdrawals - please post more pictures when you are feeling a little less sleep deprived!