Today was our due date but the lil' guy decided he was too comfy right where he was. Doctor says "all is well, just not ready yet". We are hoping for some action before May 1st otherwise we will induce.
You look AWESOME!!! hee hee -- it made me giggle to see my drunken college room mate all preggers, though. Not drunk now, just then for all you sticklers!
You will be SOOO glad you have that photo someday. I wish I had more.
Today is the day little Austin will arrive!!! Best of luck to all 3 of you -- I am betting it will turn out to be the best day of your lives. Kisses and hugs to each of you; today you will finally become a family.
5 comments:
You look AWESOME!!! hee hee -- it made me giggle to see my drunken college room mate all preggers, though. Not drunk now, just then for all you sticklers!
You will be SOOO glad you have that photo someday. I wish I had more.
Hey, you know what would kinda funny? Take that picture again with your Hannibal Lecter poster in the background. You look awesome, Jami!!
How about I get a picture with a bunch of empty beer bottles and my Hanibal Lecter poster. That would definitely get CPS moving.
Today is the day little Austin will arrive!!! Best of luck to all 3 of you -- I am betting it will turn out to be the best day of your lives.
Kisses and hugs to each of you; today you will finally become a family.
I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful day! Best of luck!
Post a Comment