Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Oceanside 2011

Every year we go to Oceanside and every year I struggle to select just a FEW of my favorite shots for the blog. I always find it difficult to pick and choose when I am taking pics of my favorite people with such a great natural backdrop so I just end up creating a monster blog to document our week. Enjoy...we did! While this isn't necessarily my favorite picture, I find that it just speaks volumes about a 3 year old's temperament.

This is her better side.



Watching the sunset on our last night at the beach.



Me trying desperately to coordinate the sun, my son and my daughter. Mother nature almost won, but we persevered to get this pic.





Austin checking out the surf.






A rare shot of the photographer. Good work mom!!



I don't think that one can capture enough of these, no matter where you are.



Austin checking the water temperature.





Mother "J" coordinating our sea shell expedition.





Putting the flag up and down is always a major part of our vacation. The kids are stepping up nicely to this responsibility.




Pappa J and A-Ross



Looks like he is doing a balancing act.




I wish I knew what he was telling her!!



Digging for China.




We even had a visit from the Garcias.




Officer Austin to the rescue.


This girl can accessorize even at the beach!




This was the first morning about 7 am. She was dying to get into the water.

No comments: