She is so stinking cuuuuuuuuuute! My offer stands to take custody when she turns two. Austin is also looking like a future heart breaker. Good thing he is going to be busy chasing after his sister.
Be careful, I may take you up on the offer! She is already prepping us for her two's. I guess she is an over acheiver...right?
She is so cute! And Austin is so big now - how does this happen?- guess I need to check the blogs more often : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so stinking cuuuuuuuuuute! My offer stands to take custody when she turns two. Austin is also looking like a future heart breaker. Good thing he is going to be busy chasing after his sister.
Be careful, I may take you up on the offer! She is already prepping us for her two's. I guess she is an over acheiver...right?
She is so cute! And Austin is so big now - how does this happen?- guess I need to check the blogs more often : )
Post a Comment