Granny closes in on 97 years. 
Morgan being held, as usual. She is not picky about the set of arms just so long as someone is holding her.
A Boa-Constrictor/Corgi.
but I think the Catepillar is closest to his heart.
Morgan enjoyed her first Christmas mostly from behind closed eyelids and the tight grasp of various arms. Needless to say I don't think she was let down by her first Brawley holiday.

Austin and Shor-Tee continue their love/hate relationship. Did I mention they got "Hulk Hands" for Christmas. I think Austin enjoys them more than Short-Dog.

Morgan sat in her bumbo on an elevated surface and lived to tell about it.

And last, but never least, we have a smiling, teething, sitting-up baby girl! Happy half birthday Miss Morgan.

A trip to the cabin and lots of coooooold weather.

And, if you can believe this, they still like each other. I am still anticipating a "blow-out" once Morgan can begin stealing crackers.
...fences to be climbed
and horses to be fed.

And Morgan discoverd the bright lights of Fischer Price,

and even let her brother play with her toys. (for some reason that favor is never returned from Austin)
And, if you can believe this, they still like each other. I am still anticipating a "blow-out" once Morgan can begin stealing crackers.
While Austin discovers the Christmas "booty" and a crazy old man dressed in red,
Shor-Tee discvovered the tree but couldn't discover how to get out of the tree... he is truly special.
When we got to Brawley, there were chores to be done,
And Morgan discoverd the bright lights of Fischer Price,
and even let her brother play with her toys. (for some reason that favor is never returned from Austin)
On Christmas morning Santa made a stop at the Tonka yard,
Morgan enjoyed her first Christmas mostly from behind closed eyelids and the tight grasp of various arms. Needless to say I don't think she was let down by her first Brawley holiday.
Austin and Shor-Tee continue their love/hate relationship. Did I mention they got "Hulk Hands" for Christmas. I think Austin enjoys them more than Short-Dog.
Morgan sat in her bumbo on an elevated surface and lived to tell about it.
And last, but never least, we have a smiling, teething, sitting-up baby girl! Happy half birthday Miss Morgan.
No comments:
Post a Comment