Sunday, October 05, 2008

MCG update

This is the reason Sunday's ROCK! I love our morning family time. Austin usually comes in first with his blankets and piwow (pillow) and we watch Handy Manny. Then about 7 Morgan is ready for a little morning snack so she wakes up and we all just hang out. I think we need to look into a King size bed though. We love bath time. I would have an equal amount of pictures of Austin but we are going through this phase of, " I don't wike pictures." So, I will take pictures of my sweet little girl until further notice.



3 comments:

The Stovalls said...

I was a little jealous at first when I read that you watch Handy Manny when Austin wakes up. HM is on at 9:00 here! I was wondering how you got him to sleep that late. But then I figured it must be on earlier there. A king bed is a good investment. Cute pics.

Familia de Garcia said...

HM comes on at 6AM and Mickey Mouse Club House is on at 5:30AM. By 9:00 we have usually gone to Target, breakfast and returned home. I am sure you can understand. :-) His nickname is Rooster because he's the first thing we hear everyday.

The Keenans said...

We invested in a king size bed 2 months after Greyson was born. Really, it's more of a necessity than a double stroller after your second.