Monday, June 23, 2008

She's HERE!!

Weiging in at 7lbs 9oz and 19.5 inches long Miss Morgan Cienna Garcia has made her appearance. She seems to be a little confused as to when we want her to sleep and when we want to see her pretty eyes but I think we will work out the kinks.

The morning before my c-section
Adrian posing in his disposable scrubs.
For the past two years I have harassed Adrian because he didn't get this picture of Austin when they extracted him from my belly. Adrian, being the typical nervous father was fumbling with the camera and missed the shot. This time however Adrian gave even the finest professional photographer a run for their money. I think he may have career opportunities as Sears some day.

A visit from her big brother. He just wanted to sit in the cool bed that moves. So far, he has been a champ about everything he is always asking to give the baby a kiss and if he can hold her. He is also very good about telling us when she is crying. I will let you know when the novelty wears off, I am assuming it will be about the time she figures out how to grab on to his toys.

3 comments:

ZParents said...

She is a shamelessly pretty newborn! Congrats to everyone.

Marcus & Maddox said...

She really is very pretty! Congratulations! I hope all is well.

The Stovalls said...

Congratulations. Now with that first photo she has one up on her big brother.