Thursday, May 15, 2008

32 years come and gone...

Okay, so being 34 weeks pregnant and celebrating your 32nd birthday is not exactly glamorous. Adrian bugged me and bugged me, "what do you want to do for you b-day" and in my most irritable and overly pregnant tone I responded, " I just want to chill, I don't want to do anything!" Well, thank goodness for Adrian's persistance because we ended up going to the cabin in Bass Lake on a weekend where the Central Valley was breaking heat records.

Thanks Adrian:-)
This is Austin prior to his potentially brain damaging fall on the agregate surface. (did I mention the Nueropsych class from HELL that taught me all about Truamatic Brain Injuries? If I wasn't a freak enough before I sure am now)
This is Austin's cousing Paiton (10 months) enjoying a little lake time
This is Paiton's wild side.
Dad and his boy getting their feet wet.


And of course, what is the reason you take vacations? To indulge in sweet treats like missle pops.

1 comment:

The Keenans said...

You have to frame the missle pop picture! So cute!