Sunday, October 07, 2007

A very exciting weekend!

We stayed in town this weekend however, we weren't at the house too much. We went to a Renaissance Fair, the Fire Department had an open house, we went out to pizza and of course we went to Target :-)




Got your nose!! Austin has got Grandpa Mike wrapped around his finger.






This is me in the fire truck. If you didn't know this about me I am a fanatic for anything with wheels.


As a person who works in education I was beside myself with excitement when Austin started bringing us books to read and would actually sit still long enough to get past two pages. Now, I am soo tired of reading the same books over and over again I keep encouraging him to start watching TV. I cannot understand how we can have 100 books in the house but he keeps bringing us the same 5 over and over again. We were actually trying to get a few photos of Austin and a Pumpkin at Grammy's house but he was more interested in the rocks. I thought these pic's were too cute to pass up. Mr. Independence now insists on holding his snack bowl all by himself. I try to keep the snacks dry but when you have a child that is a fruit junky it is difficult to rationalize giving him gold fish over melon. We call the dogs the "clean up crew" and they even eat the misguided banananas

No comments: