Saturday, July 07, 2007

Catch Up Post

Where oh where has Austin been? As you know it is summer and I work for a school district so Adrian and I make it our personal goal to drag our poor child and two dogs to as many locations around the state as possible during that time. Below are a few pictures from some of our travels, and they are not necesarily in order. Here is Austin before we left. You will notice he is relaxed and almost smiling. This is before the 5 hour car ride on the 4th of July to San Diego.
You know these two hotties. This was in San Diego this past weekend. We went to visit Grandpa & Grandma "J" in San Diego. It is never a tough choice to go visit down there during the summer. I heard it was 110 degrees in the central valley this weekend. It was 75 in S.D. hmmm, I think I will go to S.D. As part of our travel package Grandpa Ross gives free dancing lessons. Austin was totally mezmorized. Good Night Austin. One of Austin's all time favorite things to do is sit in big boy chairs, couches, etc. He loves to get in them and out of them over and over again.




Grandma J gets a little after dinner entertainment.


For a few days Austin wasn't feeling well at all so it became by duty to entertain Austin at any expense. Even if it meant bringing the slide inside. BTW- this only kept him happy for about ten minutes.



We went to Xochitl's 2nd birthday party and got to see some ducks. And yes, we did buy her the cow she is holding :-)


1 comment:

Marcus & Maddox said...

He is getting so big! Looks like you are having a fun summer.