Sunday, April 22, 2007
Spring Break in San Diego
This was truly a vacation for the ENTIRE family. Raumi got a chance to sniff a few behinds while we were out of town when we stopped at Dog Beach. Raumi couldn't believe all the hard bodies at dog beach. I guess they haven't been enjoying country living like Raumi.
Austin had a chance to run his fingers though the sand for the first time and he LOVED every minute of it. Had the weather not taken a turn for the worse we would have stayed all day. I can't wait until this summer when he really gets a chance to roll around in the sand, especially sand that is NOT at dog beach...if you get my drift.
Raumi had to defend our honor while we were there too. You know how ferocious those "min-pin's" can be. This sight alone left all pit bulls on the beach terrified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes indeed those min-pins are meaner dogs...even to those who love them, I think their minds get a little confused.
Aunt Luanne, Jody and Elaya and MINNIE of course.
Post a Comment