Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Eat my shorts Orwell...

Ah, now that I have selected a fine piece of literature I can get down to some reading.

Now that I am 8 months old, I can finally open these contraptions on my own.


I always skip to the juicy parts in the middle...

This book is hilarious, I wonder how it ends.

Mom, could you please get that dang camera out of my face, I am trying to read here. Jeesh, what does a guy have to do to get some peace and quiet??

2 comments:

The Keenans said...

Did Austin get a bang trim, or does his hair grow out perfectly even? He's just adorable! Rory suggests he read "Moo, Baa, La La La" - now that's a good piece of literature!

VDV Family said...

Adorable pictures! If you like that author, You should also try the Rhinoceros Hop CD/book. The songs are really clever.