Monday, September 04, 2006

Sweet Child O' Mine

















Okay, so you might say I am stuck in the 90's, but I was a die hard Gun's & Roses fan. I had almost the same shirt that a friend brought me from one of their concerts. I guess these two pictures of Austin demonstrate even though we dress him straight off of Gap's clearance rack I am still a metal head at heart. Happy four month Austin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4 months, Austin! Tell your mom Guns and Roses is not cool anymore - I'll pick you up a Raffi onsie when I get a chance - he is cool: )

VDV Family said...

Happy 4 month-day little guy! Love the quick switch from Heavy Metlar to preppie boy.

ZParents said...

Don't know about the GnR thing -- you know he is going to think that music is so weak later. But WHERE did you find that sweet blanket?! I love it!

ZParents said...

Take away the dark hair and eyes, and he looks just like you in the first photo, jami.

The Keenans said...

I noticed that blanket, too - could it have been yours as a baby? It's great!

Anonymous said...

you are correct Becky, that fine piece of fabric is none other than mine circa 1976.